Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Meet Jen


I am Jen, mother of four amazing girls.  Other than mom and woman I'm also: wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, artist, traveler, shopper and student of life.  I've been happily married  for 10 years to Lowell who is a deep and complex equation that I am still trying to solve!  Our daughters are Piper (8), Julia (7), Chloe (2) and Hazel (6 weeks) and they are the light of my life. They are active, creative, thoughtful, wonderful girls each with their own story, interests and talents.

We live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and amid all of our trials and struggles we are a happy and very blessed family.   Have fun getting to know us all a little better--happy blogging!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Jen, I got to your blog from Traci's, I love it! Your family is adorable!!! I miss you!!! --Sally

Laura said...

I am so glad to find out you are a fellow blogger! I will be anxiously awaiting each new post! It is such a great way to keep in touch! I just love you and your family; it was great to see you tonight! You know I was excited about your blog as I had to come straight home and look at it; even at 2am.

Bonnie said...

Jennifer, Jennifer! Do you have to be so darn beautiful on top of everything else? Or is it because of everything else? I love this picture of you and Lowell. That complex equation of yours is also simply so loving, kind, wonderful. Lowell has always been so generous and welcoming to Dad and me and we adore him! He is a treat in so many ways. What a wonderful daddy and amazing singer! You may notice me always scrambling to sit anywhere near him in church..I love to be entertained by his beautiful voice. I love the way he talks to the girls and reads to them and sings funny songs that only a few select people are allowed to hear. I love his version of Kermit the Frog and The Muffin Man!

Lowell is a man who knows what he likes...his movies, his music, etc. To have him say he was "wonder filled" about your marriage to you on the day you were married is the highest form of a compliment from Lowell! He is always teasing me and trying to get me up to snuff with his movies and music...I am coming along so well. He is a good son!

Jen, Lowell was and is wonder-filled for good reason. He knows quality when he sees it. He knows he has got a keeper in you. How is it that your blog is turning into my platform to laud the Stewarts in every possible way? You are a wonderful daughter, wife, sister, friend! I must remember to thank God for the gift that he gave me that just keeps on giving....you! When I question if He truly loves me all I have to do is look at the husband, children, and grandchildren He has given me and any doubt cannot not exist. I love you all with all of my heart. Thank you for contributing so much to the 17 reasons I have to get up smiling every single day! Is it any wonder a Gramma can easily become over weight...her heart just keeps expanding...all that love needs to be stored somewhere!