Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Binkie Bandit

So Little Chloe may have regressed just a smidge since Hazel was born.  The funny thing about this is that she locks herself into the swing and can't undo the latch so she just falls asleep in it.

Chloe didn't take a binkie for long (just about 6 months) but she is hooked on them now and is constantly stealing them from Hazel!  Argggg!  It's the lot of a mom with a toddler and a baby!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is so precious, Jen. I wish I could find the picture of you doing the same thing at 6 when Laura was born!

Laura said...

That is our biggest problem. We need to get Dylan off bottles. Madison and Benjamin will steal his, so I have given up. They all get bottles! Luckily, we are finally all off the binky! (Since Dylan and Maddie never liked them anyway, thankfully!)

V and Co. said...

TOO cute!!!!