Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love the Christmas pictures!!!

Laura said...

OK, get me emotional, I just looked into that "God's arms---" website! I can tell I will be spending some late nights reading that and bawling my eyes out! I started to read and get misty and realized I can't start right now or I will be on it all day! Thanks for sharing the link!

Bonnie said...

It looks like you liked the adoption book, Jen. Laura you need one too. Wait 'til you hear the music, Laura. It is amazing. Love you both and these great photos of our little princesses on Christmas morning!

Sally said...

DId Julia get a guitar? That is so cool! I still can't get over how fast kids grow up! I remember watching Julia as a baby! I love all your pictures and I'm so glad you have a blog!!!

the Token Asian said...

Man- these slide shows are better than any reg home movies- you actually sit through and watch the whole thing +. I can't stop watching. Merry Christmas- so glad we did the after xmas shopping. A highlight of the season.