Wednesday, December 19, 2007



Hazel is home and doing fine.  She responded well to the meds they gave her so they felt OK sending her home even though her labs were not back yet.  They should come back some time today and they will let us know if there are any additional problems.  She is officially off of her oxygen!  Finally a baby that isn't attached to any machines or gadgets!  We are thrilled-it's the best Christmas gift ever!  Thanks for all of your calls and concern and help.  We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am so glad Hazel is home---and without machines! Hopefully the labs will come back with good results!!! Much love, Laura

Bonnie said...

We are so happy too, Honey, and we agree on it being the best Christmas present of all to have Halo tube and machine free. I am so thankful for her and for you! So I spent all day in the hospital with Grandma Gloria so that is 20 days for me in 3 months and you are at 22. I will catch up and surpass you in the next few days. Lucky me! She is doing great!

Karla said...

I am so happy for you. . . that is wonderful news.

Sally said...

I'm so happy that Hazel is home and doing well! You guys are in our prayers!