Saturday, December 22, 2007
An Ode to Blogging
My mom and I were talking about why blogging is so great. It has all the benefits of e mail but with a better format for archiving and adding photos. My mom says it is like having and imaginary friend that you can blab to anytime you want. I think it's like having your own talk show or magazine where you can just blab on and on about any subject that happens to strike your fancy that day. I also see it as a bit like having your own psychotherapist, but for free! You can get all those pesky emotions out of your system and on paper before they get bottled up and start to fester! It's also an amazing way to keep a journal/scrapbook and to keep in touch with people that live far away. All in all we love to blog! If you aren't a blogger yet, try it! It is so easy and super fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more! It has become my addiction!
This is really a whole new world to me and I totally love it. It is so much more fun than journaling in a book that just collects dust and you can lose, etc. It is a way of truly counting your blessings too. Honestly, sometimes you do not realize how rich your life is until you write it down. Thank you for getting me started, Jen and Laura!
Post a Comment