So on our last visit to the hospital we had a visit from these two guys from the Utah Grizzlies Hockey Team. The whole team was out doing a Christmas service and our section of the hospital got these two lovely lads! I hate to admit that this totally cheered me up! I am officially a sad middle-aged housewife! Ahhhhhhhh! Scary! They were so nice and just made a big fuss over Hazel and you know how things like that go over with moms! We LOVE it! Anyway-I have no idea what their names are or anything like that but they made our day...and by 'our' I mean mine!
2 comments:
That is awesome! Jennie (birthmom) loves the Grizzlies! She requested four tickets to their game, maybe I should've gotten an extra and you could've gone together! It's not too late, she's going to their next home game, in January sometime! Just had to tease, but that is awesome, and secretly I do LOVE hockey! Maybe we can have a girls night to go to a hockey game!
What are you talking about...you are not middle aged. As your grandmother would say...this is the bloom of your youth! At 40 you will barely enter middle age! It will last until you are 75...then old age sets in. This is for real, baby!
Post a Comment