My bookshelf and book reviews are at the very bottom of this page. Let me know what you have read lately, I'm always looking for a good read. More to come!
We have very similar tastes! I've read almost all of those. I just finished "Three Cups of Tea." It was excellent. It's a non-fiction memoir of a mountaineer turned humanitarian worker in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is incredibly insightful. I was amazed at how much of Islam I had no clue about. The media does not do justice to an incredible, faithful, people. I'm going to go get a copy of "Postville." Thanks for sharing!
hi i'm a sugar-free drop out, i lasted ONE day! augh, disgusted withmyself, will try again tomorrow! by the way, been needing some books to read, jake's leaving in a week so um yeah, lonliville here i come!
4 comments:
I think we are going to enjoy having these book shelf on our blogs. It is always fun to see what others have read and get their feedback.
We have very similar tastes! I've read almost all of those. I just finished "Three Cups of Tea." It was excellent. It's a non-fiction memoir of a mountaineer turned humanitarian worker in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is incredibly insightful. I was amazed at how much of Islam I had no clue about. The media does not do justice to an incredible, faithful, people. I'm going to go get a copy of "Postville." Thanks for sharing!
I just started "Three cups of tea" and loved Memoirs of a Geisha. I love this "bookshelf" thing, I may have to be a copycat!!!
hi i'm a sugar-free drop out, i lasted ONE day! augh, disgusted withmyself, will try again tomorrow! by the way, been needing some books to read, jake's leaving in a week so um yeah, lonliville here i come!
Post a Comment