I just love our house when the yard and all the other parts I don't like are covered in snow, plus the mountain looks awesome!
The kids snuck in a little sledding on the neighbors vacant lot!
Chloe being a big sister, her favorite thing ever!
Hazel: The Littlest Sister!
I walked in on this little scene, Chloe informed me that she was doing a 'puppet show' for Hazel and that I had to leave. Hmmmmmm....
9 comments:
How cute are Chloe and Hazel!!!! So adorable, not to mention the oh-so-cute room. I LOVE snow pictures!
i love your room, your kids are adorable too, but ofcourse i have to comment on the room too!
It doesn't even look like the same house! Definitely nesting weather. I bet you go through a lot of hot chocolate. The girls are all so dang cute. You may have to put some type of homing device on Chloe - with video!
I was just thinking it was time for some more pictures. I love the one of Chloe feeding Hazel. Actually they are all too cute and I would love to know what went on in the puppet show. The snow looks awesome too. Thanks, Honey.
Bean, is that Chloe in the pic by the crib with Hazel??...when did Chloe get so BIG or the crib so small. I love reading your Blog...in fact I love reading all the blogs. Mom's and Lulu's and yours are my first stops.
I love you all.
Lov,Dad
Jen, Hazel's room is adorable! You do have your mom's talent! When can you guys come over here and give me some tips????
I love ALL the pictures! I'm the same way - I think our house/yard look so much better when they're covered with a bit of snow. I just wish I could get it to fall everywhere but the driveway! Your girls are so adorable. I can't believe how much Chloe and Hazel have grown since I've seen them. I love the room, too - I could definitely use some expert advice around here!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you did that cute little bedroom!! Aren't you so cute!! That is awesome!! Your kids are so adorable!
I was just looking at Hazel's onesie and decided that I need a shirt like that too. Do you think they sell one in my size?!
Post a Comment