Wednesday, January 23, 2008

World Wide Blog...

So my husband put a cool thing on my blog a few weeks ago called Google Analytics that tells you where each hit on your site comes from by the city.  I was very curious about weather or not anyone was reading it other than my mom!  I was super surprised to find that I have hits from 17 states and 12 foreign countries:  Italy, UK, Vietnam, Australia, Turkey, Canada, Germany, France, Japan, India, Singapore and Sweden.  Is that cool or what?  OK it could be really scary too and is making me a little more... cautious about what I write in here.  I've tried to keep the personal details to a minimum but it's hard!  
Anyway, just a friendly reminder that more people than you realize can access your blog.

5 comments:

Karla said...

I wonder who is reading your blog in Vietnam? : )

D and C said...

That is kind of creepy, but complimenting at the same time! LOL!! Thanks for sharing...

laura.elizabeth said...

I have actually been concerned about that. How did Lowell set it up? I would be interested in seeing who is accessing my blog and where they live.

Bonnie said...

I may be wrong but I think a lot of people just click on that button that says "Next Blog" on the tool bar and scroll through things. I think also that kinky people are looking for kinky things and that our blogs are all wholesome and good and that bores a twisted mind.

Last night I thought I would change my template and did it just fine until I realized that you had told me you will lose all your customized stuff unless...well, I didn't do the "unless" because I didn't know what it was and totally forgot. So last night I was reconstructing for quite sometime.
Template changers BEWARE! Also sack the idea of those transparent blogger templates...they are junk and interfere with your photos and journaling big time!

V and Co. said...

hey how can you set up the blog tracker thing? i have to be UBER careful not to say anything about jake, military hates myspace, blogs, facebook and so forth cause a lot of people out there trying to get info on whereabouts of soldiers and stuff!