Boy I can relate. When you have more than a few to lose the zo-zo thing goes basically unnoticed but, you know! You can be an expert at taking it off and putting it right back on. No time to jump on to the chain of the bracelet!
I LOVE IT! Erma is one of my favorite women. She just seems to hit the nail on the head everytime.
Hey Jen, feel free to link to mine---I am hoping people will take notice and take some action---or else it will most likely go through!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Boy I can relate. When you have more than a few to lose the zo-zo thing goes basically unnoticed but, you know! You can be an expert at taking it off and putting it right back on. No time to jump on to the chain of the bracelet!
I LOVE IT! Erma is one of my favorite women. She just seems to hit the nail on the head everytime.
Hey Jen, feel free to link to mine---I am hoping people will take notice and take some action---or else it will most likely go through!!!
Post a Comment