Monday, February 25, 2008

So....I've been 'tagged'!

10 years ago I was:  a newlywed.  I'd just started teaching Kindergarten full time.  I'd just graduated with my Bachelors.  I was getting used to not being a student and getting married at the same time.  It was a big transition period for me.  Also my cousin had just died and I was totally reeling from that.  It was about this time that we decided to start trying to get pregnant. 

5 things on my to do list for today:
get up
make my bed
take shower
get dressed
do my hair
(Among other things!)

If I were a billionaire I would:
build a wheel chair ready house
pay off medical bills
set up college/weddings
donate to several causes close to my heart (PCMC & SB research and a few others)
hire a tailor
get my food storage totally up to date and in prefect form to rotate
buy lots and lots of shoes for me
go to Disneyland every year with my kids
travel with Lowell
get an awesome nanny

3 bad habits:
shopping
nail biting
my car is usually a total mess

5 places I've lived:
Las Vegas, NV
Concord, Ca
Edinburgh, Scotland
Colonial Dublan, Mexico
Provo, UT

Jobs I've had:
babysitter
preschool teacher
teachers assistant
gift wrapper
teacher

Thing most people don't know about me:
I hate pickled beets..OK let's be honest, I hate all beets
I love the show The Golden Girls
I'm scared of the dark

you're tagged:
Gail
Vanessa
Lowell
Julie

Answer the questions and post them on your blog.  Leave me a comment when you're done-then you tag 4 new people!  Ahhhh, good fun!

9 comments:

Gail Victoria said...

All's done!

Julie said...

Lady I am done with the fun!!!

Julie said...

My spanish is ok. I have been able to use it off and on at different jobs. However I can feel it slipping away.

V and Co. said...

done done done! thanks that was fun!

Bonnie said...

Pickled beets, huh? You forgot Satan and Spaghetti! I think everyone is a little afraid of the dark...especially pitch black darkness. It is always fun to learn new things about you! Love, Mom

Laura said...

Thanks for playing---I guess I won't be bringing any beets by, as I had been planning!!!!!

Lisa Pereira said...

Did you get my lengthy email that I sent? I also sent you the link to my blog...you said you got it from Julie's blog. I hope you got my emails (jnlstewart@gmail.com). Let me know and I'll resend it. I caught you all up on me and my family and shot a bazillion questions your way. I LOVE your blog. Lisa

Sally said...

Hey Jen, how do you do the no sugar???? What does a typical day look like with meals and snacks?? I need to consider this since I am pre-diabetic! I just don't think I can say good bye to sugar!! How do you do it??

Sally

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

How fun to learn things about you. I got tagged by your mom, she is so cute. I will get right on that... soon. See ya Mare