Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sweet little Hazel

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jen, thank you so much. I was just laying in bed thinking I really need to see Hazel and here she is. What an adorable picture. Today is her birthday! She's already five months old. I cannot even imagine it has been that long since she was born. Being a grandparent is one of God's greatest gifts...your heart is always bursting with love. If everyone could love everyone else like a grandparents loves their grandkids this would be a perfect world.

Laura said...

What a precious picture! Hope you get some good naps in after being up all night (since your post lists 1:30am)!

laura.elizabeth said...

Ross says, "Momma is that Hazel?" "Oh, she is a cute baby" "I sure hope she doesn't have to go to the hospital again!" "I love her, Mom!"

Gail Victoria said...

She is so dang cute....so is her bedding!! I wish I could hold her right now!

Julie said...

Holy moses she is beautiful!!!

Bonnie said...

Love the photo of baby Jewels sleeping. I know it was a rare moment, glad you caught it! What an angel. Did you see the one of Dad and me when we were expecting you on my blog. I am betting you had not seen that photo before.

Jim said...

My Little Hazel...Happy Birthday!!

What a wild and crazy ride your life has been in these last five months an what a beautiful girl you are. I hope that you know what great parents you have, they love you so much and want you to be happy and healthy. And you must know that your sisters love you too...even "the binkie bandit". I love it when they play Wee School with you.
You have taught all of us something about life...because you have had to try so hard at almost everything and because you succeeded...you give us hope for success in our own struggles.
Your life is a miracle and you are a wounder....please know that you are loved.
Love, Grandpa...aka Grandpa Good-deads

V and Co. said...

and now i am crying. geez could your fam BE any more great? and hazel (and her bedding) are too cute for words