Jen this post is awesome. We do have brilliant kids, don't you agree? WE are pretty good but definitely need to regroup when we get back from Italy. I will feel really secure when we move closer to you! Congrats on 9 great years as a mom! I have never figured out why the mom doesn't get the present on a kid's birthday! I think that should be initiated, don't you? Piper is a prize! Love to all! So happy things are better for Baby Halo!
4 comments:
Awesome stuff Jen! Hope you are all doing OK, especially baby Hazel!
By the way, I copied your photo flashback idea, I love it!
Jen this post is awesome. We do have brilliant kids, don't you agree? WE are pretty good but definitely need to regroup when we get back from Italy. I will feel really secure when we move closer to you! Congrats on 9 great years as a mom! I have never figured out why the mom doesn't get the present on a kid's birthday! I think that should be initiated, don't you? Piper is a prize! Love to all! So happy things are better for Baby Halo!
Gail and I are both missing your favorite blog list very much. Bring it back in your spare time!
Thanks for the list and tips. I need them!
Post a Comment