Saturday, March 8, 2008

Don't forget....

 Don't forget that tonight day-light savings begins.  
It's 3 weeks earlier than usual and will last 3 weeks
longer than it used to.  

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Really? Honestly I have not seen on thing on this. Thanks for helping us be on time to church tomorrow! I had no idea.

Julie said...

Oh wise one.....why do we even have daylight savings?

V and Co. said...

wait why is it 3 weeks earlier and last three weeks later? yeah what julie said...oh wise one!

Kim said...

Congress says that it will save energy because it will be lighter longer in the evening--thus less lights used?????????????????

The Pender Family said...

I don't know why we have it at all. Let's just pick a time and stick with it like Arizona does!! Has anyone else noticed that in the olden days, it would be dark at 5pm and we'd think, "oh it will be light again when we change the clocks..." but it's been light at 5pm for weeks. I believe this winter has been the shortest "dark nights" winter we've had. Signs of the times???

laura.elizabeth said...

Wow, we missed it completely! I guess Italy doesn't do day light savings? Robert was in charge of Sacrament Meeting today so if we were off by an hour, so was everyone else. Hum... I'll have to look into it. Thanks for sharing!