Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here's what we've been up to...



So it took me so long to get these photos to load to blogger that I didn't even write anything about them. Sorry they are all blurry but Chloe had gotten a bunch of slime on the lens when she got ahold of the camera at some point. When I downloaded the pics off the camera there were about 20 shots of random things in the house taken from 'Chloe height'. Anyway-it's all clean now and hopefully the next round of pics will be better! Until then...








9 comments:

Bonnie said...

These really made me homesick....for your house! Sweet girls and photos. Need some of you & Lowell too, Baby!

Gail Victoria said...

Your girls are so dang cute!!! I'm not sure which part of each girl I'll nibble on first!

laura.elizabeth said...

Pictures are worth a thousand words, aren't they? I love them all! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Your kids are all so cute, I love the shoes on little Chloe, I assume those are the cute new Children's Place shoes I need to get my hands on!!! From bathing suits to skating, your girls sure look like they are having a blast!

Jo Schaffer Layton said...

Your kids are gorgeous! Hazel is such a sweet little thing. How are things going?
Hey- if you ever need some Mommy time I do a girls' night ever so often!! In fact I will be pulling one together soon- let me know if you're interested!

Julie said...

Your kids look like they are loving life. They are all gorgeous!!!

Sally said...

Cute pics! I can't get over how grown up Piper & Julia look! Hazel looks just like Piper!

V and Co. said...

don't you love the goopy lens?! your kids are adorable, you've been busy!

Jim said...

GREAT GENE POOL