Well...I was trying for major changes but we only finished the header and I can't wait any longer so it will have to just morph over the next week or so.
It has become clear in this process that 1) Lowell and I are both color challenged. 2) It's a good thing I'm not Lowell's boss 3) It's a good thing Lowell isn't my boss.
As was clear with the color scheme of my last template (100% gray), I have some issues here. It's odd because my house is a rainbow, I have a room in nearly every color. We have spent days trying to choose colors for the header and then the rest of the blog and then I settled on white??!!?? LAME!
Anyway-I'm back with more changes to come. Thanks to Lowell for trying to help. Suggestions? I'll try anything once!
7 comments:
I love it Jen!! What template do you have?? I have tried to change my paper and it doesn't show up...
Lov'in it! It reminds me of you. I like the colors on the header. I think they will "wear" for quite awhile. Did you make it up? How did Lowell do that?
Super Cute. It's fun without being too busy. Mine needs help, but NO TIME. Every time I try to make changes it just takes me way to long!
We love the "security" of your white. You are very reliable; which is shown in your "you can always count on white to work" choice. Can you tell I overanalyze a touch?
oooooh i loooooove it! can you teach!!!!?
Okay, not fair, way cute header... how did you do that????? Give me a quick tutorial via email? I LOVE thoughts #2 and #3!!!
It is you Jen...relax and enjoy it. It is bright and cheerful and lots of fun! And very springy! All you, just as I said!
Post a Comment