Love all the pics, glad you are back to blogging---we missed you, Laura
I think that you are doing a marvelous job. They obviously can not get into anymore trouble.
That is hilarious! It actually looks like fun, huh?!
At least they're not spinning from the ceiling fan.
OK seriously...I am going to steal those windows! You have the BEST taste!!!! BTW...they look like they are having SAFE fun! LOL!!!
I always say if they are still alive & kicking how dangerous is it really!!!! :):) KIDS!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love all the pics, glad you are back to blogging---we missed you, Laura
I think that you are doing a marvelous job. They obviously can not get into anymore trouble.
That is hilarious! It actually looks like fun, huh?!
At least they're not spinning from the ceiling fan.
OK seriously...I am going to steal those windows! You have the BEST taste!!!! BTW...they look like they are having SAFE fun! LOL!!!
I always say if they are still alive & kicking how dangerous is it really!!!! :):) KIDS!!
Post a Comment