Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What's on my Google Reader:

Hollywood Scandals: All the daily celeb gossip you could possibly want!  FUN

Blissfully Domestic: All kinds of fun stuff for surviving the domestic life of a SAHM

Little Window Shoppe: Daily deals on super cute and trendy stuff

Nesting Place:  Great ideas for creative decorating around the house

Coconut Goddess:  This lady is a friend from home, she is a master crafter and does lots of giveaways.  She works for Creating Keepsakes and has awesome ideas

The Lazy Organizer:  I really can't say enough about this site.  It's fun and creative and in a strange way: lofty.    I read it all the time.

Pioneer Woman Cooks:  This site is worth looking at just for the photos.  I've never made anything that she cooks but I just love looking at it and reading her funny and quippy writing style.

Tattered Treasures:  This looks like a good place for ideas but she hasn't posted in a while

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks, I need more happy reading! I am waiting for the post on vodka!!!

Bonnie said...

This is a great post. I have enjoyed checking out your favorites!

Lara said...

Are you calling me strange? Thanks for reading!