6 have laminate and like it
6 have laminate and hate it (me)
1 has tile and hates it
1 has Silestone and likes it
7 have granite and like it
2 have some other counter top and like it
I have to admit that I was surprised that most people liked their counter tops. Maybe it's because I have never liked mine. Here is what I am changing mine to:

It's Silestone in Bamboo with the bull nose edge. I think it will be good with what we have going on in our big kitchen-dining-living room thing. Thanks for voting!
2 comments:
This is going to be so great, Jen! I ma so envious and would LOVE new counter tops. I guess it would open a big can of worms though since we also need to remove wallpaper, paint cabinets and walls, etc. etc! I am glad we selected this it will be perfection in your house and for your lifestyle! When are you doing it?
By the way I did bring home the wrong camera case and Dad was not grinning since the one I left has a big 2 gig card in it. I'll get it on my next trip...OK?
I LOVE your soon to be new countertops!!! Congrats, so great to have something new!!! I am so proud of you for all the new blog entries--just teasing, but I am also awaiting all those funny things your kids have been saying---priceless!
Post a Comment