Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend and previous missionary companion Karla.  Have fun with 7 facts about little 'ole me!
7 Facts about Miss Jen:

1.  My middle name is Maureen.  Named after someone my parents once knew and no longer...shall we say, associate with.  Hmmmm...too bad.

2.  My kids all have 5 letters in their names.  When we named the last one we only considered 5 letter names.

3.  I wear a size 11 shoe and a size 11 ring on my middle finger, which I prefer over the ring finger.

4.  I wish I could get my nose pierced or get a tattoo without..ya know, seeming desperate or lame.

5.  At one time I owned 32 white shirts and no others.  I, uhhhh...have a problem with change.

6. I once got a traffic ticket for having snow on my windshield.

7.  I know a French Pirate, his name is Christian Florant.

Tag!  You're it: Laura (my sister)Marianne, Lisa, Kim, Mandy



7 comments:

Jim said...

Bean... I'll get a 'tat' if you do. I already know what mine will look like.
I love you ever so much.
Love, Mom

Bonnie said...

Me too, that Irish guy in the movie!

Love, the real mom!

laura.elizabeth said...

Thanks for tagging ME- I needed a kick in the rump to get me back on the blog!

Laura said...

I would love to go with you when you get your tat---if you do!!!! (or nose ring!)

Bonnie said...

No tats, you two!

Jen Stewart said...

No tattoos or nose rings for me. That ship sailed when I got my diploma from BYU. If a person can't blame it on their youth...it's just pathetic to do it when you are a formally educated adult!

Bonnie said...

Whew!