The pictures always are such great memory triggers for the fun times we have. Love the first one of Julia Mae's gourmet breakfast she made for me. What I love about all these photos is they express how much fun you can have in the simple things in life. Just being together is enough.
4 comments:
The pictures always are such great memory triggers for the fun times we have. Love the first one of Julia Mae's gourmet breakfast she made for me. What I love about all these photos is they express how much fun you can have in the simple things in life. Just being together is enough.
I love the picture of your mom and Chloe! You can see the fun bubbling out!
oh! it looked like you had a blast! next time she comes out i'm willing to drive for three hours just to hug that woman! :)
I just LOVE the turtle cake! And she JUST couldn't be any more darn cute!!! A little mini bon-bon!
Post a Comment