Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3rd Grade Inca Play: Ledgend of the Corn God

Piper and Mitrian (it's a Viking name) are best friends and they are becoming a bit notorious. They were both cast as wood people in the play their class did for the culmination of their Rain Forest unit. See the rain forest they made in their classroom? P& M play people made of wood who are not too bright. Very cute though!


Their teacher, Mrs Nelson, is one amazing woman! She really goes above and beyond. She expects a lot and she gets it! Piper has grown leaps and bounds this year under her. Piper is sooooo sad that 3rd grade is over. I am crossing my fingers that Julia gets Mrs Nelson next year!




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I was sorry to have missed this on the day I left. Piper was quite worked up about it but it seems she did well as a wood statue. I just love Watsatch School they do go the 2nd mile there!

Jim said...

Paper we are so proud of all that you do...Write...Dance...Act.
You must have wounder parents and great sisters.