Here's Hazel on her wagon ride to the CT scan this afternoon.
Hazie was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. They are still unsure what the problem is but they are much better able to help her there than I am here at home. She had a CT scan and more X rays and tons more blood work done today. They did manage to get her IV in on the first try, so that was one little bright spot in the day. We don't know if she'll stay at UVRMC or if they will transfer her up to the PCMC . We'll find out tomorrow.
Thanks so much for all of your thought and prayers. We'll let you know how she's doing when we know more.
10 comments:
I called all the CA temples-7 in all. San Diego is closed and I have to call Redlands and Newport Beach back when they open this morning. They are going to figure this out, Jen. Hang in there, Sweetheart. We love you all. We will be there on Wednesday. It can't get here fast enough for us!
You're in my prayers. I like how your looking for the bright spots. Watching your baby get poked is no fun.
Sweet little Hazel. We will be praying for her and your entire family! What a difficult, frustrating situation to know something is wrong, but not know what that is. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys, Love you Miss Jen, Laura
Oh, poor baby Hazel! I hate seeing them like that! WE will definitely send up some prayers for you guys and for the doctors to help her!
We are praying for you and thinking of you! Please call us, email us, send a message with Kim, we are more than willing to help in any way we can. Meals, childcare, rides, let us know!
Just talked to Kim. We are praying hard for you and Hazel! We wish you the best while at PCMC.
We are thinking and praying for you all. You are amazing! I know it is hard right now but know that we love you and are praying for your strength as well as Hazels health.
I will pray for you, your family, and espcially sweet Hazel! You are NEVER alone!
Jenny,
I am soo sorry to hear about Hazie's struggles - I know how heartbreaking and frustrating it is to want to get everything "fixed" for her and be unable to do anything but rely on the doctors to figure things out.
But I do believe in prayer as a first defense and want you to know that I am praying for all of you and expecially Miss Hazel.
I'm sorry I'm not there to give you a hug.
I love you.
Aunt Gail
I went to the Temple last night with the intent asking for a sense of peace and increased faith for our family especially for you and Lowell. I know that I received that peace and I did have a conformation that Hazel will be ok...more than ok. She is a surviver and will be able to handle any adversity that gets in her way in her way. She is a Stewart child after-all and Stewart kids tough and resilient and they have GREAT parents.
Give Mom a huge and tell her that I love and miss her.
And remember that this Wednesday is her BD (birthday...she is 61...oh my gosh, I'm married to an old lady...JK)
Call often. Love to all.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment