Sunday, June 15, 2008

Food Processor Poll Results

Food Processor poll results were as follows.  Out of 20 voters:
6 have one and love it
2 have one but never use it
3 have one but find it a hassle to use
6 don't have one and want one (me)
1 wondered what a food processor was
2 choose 'other' and left comments (I think they were fans of the mini food processor)

I got a lot of comments about people liking/preferring mini food processors over the full blown counter top versions.  I also got a few comments wondering how the food processor could replace the kitchen aid mixer.  I looked it up and read a few things about it and I guess some food processors come with a dough blade so you can do cake batter, cookie dough and bread dough.  Talking to friends I found out that the KitchenAid also has attachments for chopping and whatnot.  Anyhoo...If I do dive into the food processor pool I think I like this model best:
It's the Cuisinart 9 cup for $149.00, seems like a good price for the features it has and then I can lay the KitchenAid to rest. (sniff, sniff, sob)  Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

1 comment:

mandy* said...

That is what I have. It is great except for the fact that it is collecting dust right now.