Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach and Ohie!

We get to celebrate the rash of May birthdays in our family with a June birthday! Happy Birthday Little Owen! Chris and Missy had a fun dinner party with us and the House Family. It was a full out birthday bash with carnival games and everything. The kids loved it!

Owen was really set on gettin' himself some soda for his birthday...




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had some fun over there! What is Lowell carrying? It looks like hamburgers on short bread or English muffins. The kids are too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Julia would like you to share the Moab photos, particularly the face painting photos of her. She wrote me an e-mail about it. She tried the Foot Spa thing and invited me to come to one since it worked last time! I just might. I told her July for sure. Oh and how about a picture of your Summer thing you made or I can do one??