Chloe has invented a word. There's 'anybody', 'nobody' and 'somebody'. Chloe has added 'whobody'. If she wants to know who did something she'll say, "Whobody did it mom?". I love it!
She is one little cutie...honestly I love the kids (grandkids and friends kids) I read about each day while blogging. I have gotten to feeling even closer to them than I was before. Nothing like communicating the little things that adds up to a big pile of love! Thanks Jen! Whobody dares to doubt, little people are fantastic!
4 comments:
Love that! I think i will start using that word. It just seems to fit....
I love it! We need a Chloe in our lives. Ross needs a little taming and think Chloe would be just the thing! Got to love spicy kids!
I love your "kid quotes"! They make my day!
She is one little cutie...honestly I love the kids (grandkids and friends kids) I read about each day while blogging. I have gotten to feeling even closer to them than I was before. Nothing like communicating the little things that adds up to a big pile of love! Thanks Jen! Whobody dares to doubt, little people are fantastic!
Post a Comment