
Here's my hair story:
I have wavy hair. The bad kind, it's not super-curly-let-it-dry-and-it's-all-curly- and-bouncy-cute. It's just frizzy and puffy and weird. But its not straight enough without a lot of products and help either. I have had every kind of hair style known to man: from short to long, permed, colored, natural, flat ironed, diffused, full of products and anything else you can think of it.
I'm currently in a hair crisis, it's medium length and totally out of control. I need a complete hair makeover. All I know is that it needs to be shorter and have some lift and maybe some highlights??
What is your hair story? Vote for your hair on my sidebar and let me know about any great hair tips or products.
5 comments:
I have always loved your hair - I think you have great hair - You may have a bad hair day or two but me- right after my hair grew in as a child I have had nothing but bad hair days - really - I have had a bad hair life. Luckily for Becky she got the Mattson hair - as does Thomas. You have good hair and I think that your hair always looks good regardless of the length or style(well, maybe I've seen you on a morning or two when it needed a bit of help) - Admit it - you would never want to trade hair with me. In another 20 years I'll look like some poor neglected doll that has lost most of its hair. With bald patches everywhere - not too mention that it'll probably be some weird color. (Do you ever wonder just how dolls lose their hair?) Anyway - I like your hair.
I like your hair. Everytime I see you I think it looks great.
Having gone short recently myself...I find it much easier to style, and quicker to dry when I get it thinned out. Not too much (I really hate it when it is thinned too much). Infact I need it thinned right now, and colored...mine is just major post baby hair right now.
Not that I have any hair advice to give, but if I did, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want it. ;)
I think your hair looks great, though!
My hair story is that I was always blond haired, and then for a long time I tried to keep it blond (highlights) now I have given into the dark (a little darker then my natural) and I love it. I always had long hair then short, then grow it out then short, about 4 years ago I cut it short again and have never made it long.
I'm not sure what your hair looks like right now, but I always loved your hair short, A line straight look. I always wanted to copy that. (and in fact that is how my hair is now....)
Hey Jenn- This is Shana, Stewart's wife. I found your blog through your mom's. We are praying for little Hazel. She is DARLING:)
My hair story is: I am a hairstylist so I have done it all. That is what going to hair school does to you:) But whenever I have seen you I think it has been a short A-line. Which looks AWESOME on you. Having in between hair myself, I find that short seems to work out best. Good luck and post pictures.
Post a Comment