
The hospital stay is almost tolerable if you have Wi-Fi and a laptop. So far we've had my parents or Lowell's but for me that means if my parents are gone or Lowell goes back to work it's pretty boring. So Lowell and I were talking about just bitting the bullet and buying one. We figured that if we bought one specifically to use when she's in the hospital then it's virtually guaranteed that she'll never be admitted again. We think it's a half descent idea given our luck and all the other things they've tried!
6 comments:
you just need an iPhone. This is very addictive brandon hooked me up too
you just need an iPhone. This is very addictive brandon hooked me up too. This is like having a minicomputer and tv in your phone. I can do all my blogging and comments with this gadget. You need this
I think that is a genius idea!!
Great idea....get it soon so I don't have to haul the other one back. That sucker is heavy for the two mile hike between the gate and the baggage claim area. It is a good idea~we need one that plays DVD's too.
Hey jen
My name is kourtni and i'm Laura's babysitter I don't know if you'd remember me but I know a lady with a daughter who has spina bifida and they are in a support group. If you are interested in getting some info please email me. Whatablonde2000@yahoo.com
Thanks
Kourtni
I hope everything works out!
Post a Comment