As of Monday morning we are scrubbed (including the carpet), organized, laundered and pretty much back to normal! I'm so happy!
Today I ventured out and took the kids ice skating. The 2 older girls brought a friend each so that brought the grand total up to 6 kids. This is the first time I've had to get all my kids out the door with no help in quite a long time and I'm very sad to say it was a challenge. I've been really spoiled with all my helpers this summer and being able to run out on an errand and leave Hazel and/or Chloe at home. Anyway, we all survived the outing but I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon!
5 comments:
I so know what you mean about not doing it again anytime soon. Almost every time I do venture out with all the kids, on the way home I am having some regrets. How to keep the sanity---finding the balance of getting out, but also not stressing with it all. You are amazing that you got it all together already. I have just given up till school starts. I am hoping with 2 gone, things will be a little easier---hopefully.
Bean...I am only repeating what has been said many times about you...You are a 'Super Woman!' I say this not because you are are our daughter but because do have great capacity for loving and giving.
I love you.
Love,dad
You get the prize for being able to get 6 out the door- there are days when getting my two out of the house is hard enough. I am glad you are all scrubbed and organized at home- we are working on the same thing here this week as school start soon. Yikes- where did the summer go?
Hi Jen--
I enjoy keeping up on you and your cute family through your blog--thanks for all the good things you write and think of. I especially loved your post on trying to behave well even during difficult times--I was really inspired by your good attitude, and it made me want to do so much better at that myself. You are such a great mom; I want to be like you! Good luck with your cute girls. Thanks for your good example (now and in the past)! I've been praying for little Hazel.
Love,
Marilyn
Jen as I have watched you do the day to day stuff with Hazel and all the rest of it it has truly amazed me. Remember in your patriarchal blessing where it says you will have an angel on each side of you and in front and in back of you? That prophecy is being fulfilled. Your faith and goodness is sustaining you now. Where the heck is my copy by the way?
Post a Comment