Thanks, Beanie. I feel replenished now. I love the fun times in both posts. I think I was there for a lot of the happenings this summer. Love to all.
Happy Birthday, Julia!P.S. I think it is about time that I see High School Musical.
Happy Birthday Julia! I wish I could have been there for your party. It looks like you have a GRAND time! Love You. GG
Julia, you are gorgeous! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Julia! The HSM towel is hilarious, the chef gear suits her well, and the Mommy/daughter date looks divine. How can she be 8 already?! Didn't I just have her in nursery?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks, Beanie. I feel replenished now. I love the fun times in both posts. I think I was there for a lot of the happenings this summer. Love to all.
Happy Birthday, Julia!
P.S. I think it is about time that I see High School Musical.
Happy Birthday Julia! I wish I could have been there for your party. It looks like you have a GRAND time! Love You. GG
Julia, you are gorgeous! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Julia! The HSM towel is hilarious, the chef gear suits her well, and the Mommy/daughter date looks divine. How can she be 8 already?! Didn't I just have her in nursery?
Post a Comment