Love it Jen. We picked one of the same picture for our little tributes to Jewels. It is the one where I think she looks like Mary, the mother of the baby Jesus in a nativity program. love it, and her and you! You are a great mom. I think you should get a present today.
5 comments:
Beautiful! Happy Birthday Julia!
Love it Jen. We picked one of the same picture for our little tributes to Jewels. It is the one where I think she looks like Mary, the mother of the baby Jesus in a nativity program. love it, and her and you! You are a great mom. I think you should get a present today.
What a cutie! A very happy birthday to her. If I remember correctly - being 8 was great!
I love the picture of you two hugging and the 8 year old GORGEOUS picture. Those poor boys. Better get the shotgun ready to go!!!! Love, Laura
So cute to see all the pictures over the years!
Post a Comment