My biggest vices on the budget are kids clothes, yard sales and diet soda. I'm glad yard sale season is almost over and I switched to off brand soda from the grocery store:( I just can't stop buying clothes though, with 4 girls the clothes shopping never ends. This month to save a little money we decided to try and not eat out all month. So far we've only gone out once when Lowell's family was in town...ooops!
One of my favorite sites is called Thriftyfun.com I'll openly admit that some stuff on here is LAME but it does have some good ideas for squeezing more out of every dollar. It's like a bulletin board so you have to take the good with the bad. Anyway-I'm happy for any tips you have on how to make your money go a little further. Happy budgeting!
2 comments:
Have you checked out ValPak?
You can buy a $10 certificate to Pizza Factory for $6. If you combine two of those with a coupon for a $20 family meal (I think it's for 4) that's $12 vs $20. They have a few certificates you can buy for Utah County places including Costa Vida.
It is getting scary isn't it? Will give you some $ when we come for groceries as usual..!
Post a Comment