
I am so nesty right now, I'm making myself ill. Since the weather cooled off and the big kids went back to school I've been baking (?), cleaning, cooking, and crafting my head off. I didn't realize how many of these needs were being filled for me by teaching, it was a great creative outlet for me. Now that I'm home all the time and Hazel is feeling better it's all I can do to stop myself from nesting 24/7. I've got my freezer full of meals all ready to go, the house is in pretty good shape and I even have a chunk of my Christmas shopping done! Scary!
6 comments:
Wow! It sounds like it is time for you to come to my house and help me nest.
Sounds divine!!!
Jen there are five eggs in that nest!!!!! I wish I could get nesty...I am still in summer mode over here. I her Tiapan has Christmas out already. Make way! So glad we are driving this time!!!
Home safe and sound! Fabulous family reunion with the cousins.
How amazing to be on top of everything---you are incredible!!! I am inspired by all your organization.
I understand what teaching does. We don't realize it until we aren't doing it anymore.:)
I'm jealous! I know what you mean about teaching, it is very fulfilling, but I really miss being home.
Post a Comment