Anywhoo the hint is: This giveaway is a 'grab bag' of sorts and one of the items is 1 pound of my world famous Haunted Trail Mix. YUM! Comment here to be entered in the giveaway, I will pick a winner on Thursday. More hints on what's inside tomorrow.
7 comments:
Is it even lamer that I don't know what Twin Peaks is? :) Pick me!! I'd love to try your world famous Haunted Trail Mix!
Ooooh I like Twin Peaks. It sucks you in....
Never heard of twin peaks, but I guess it is really good? I will have to remember that next time I am looking for some good viewing.
I have never heard of twin peaks..... is is a TV show? And what is Haunted trail mix? I bet it is yummy:) Happy Blog-iversary!
Happy Blog-iversary! I remember Twin Peaks. It made me nervous and I wasn't supposed to watch it, but I went to my BFs house and watched it there. I was so rebellious. Haunted trail mix huh? If I don't win it, maybe I can assign it to Chloe to bring for our Halloween party. :)
yeah!!! i want to win! and laura's never heard of twin peaks? where has she been? i need a new obsession maybe i'll start up twin peaks, cause gilmore girls are almost over for me on the re-runs!
Oh m gosh..Vanessa likes Gilmore Girls? i think shei s my long lsot daughter...did I have a child I don't remember?
Post a Comment