
This little darling has finally made the transition to being potty trained! She's also given up her binkies this week. Isn't she 3 1/2 you ask? Yes....yes, she is BUT we've cut her a lot of slack this last year (probably too much but you can only do what you can do right?) So she finally agreed to give her binkies to the 'babies at the hospital' and that has been the end of it. Hazie gave up the binkie a while ago so I was just waiting for them to all disappear. Just when I'd think they were all gone Chloe would turn up with a hand full of them from some dark reserve she has. So anyway, that takes me down to just one humiliating 3 1/2 year old habit: the bottle. I know, I know but again-we've had other fish to fry. I'm hoping by Halloween they will be gone too!
4 comments:
I wouldn't worry to much. I think she's fine! And she's never tried to take Sarah's binky or bottle but she loves to play with her!
No way..you have actually retired The Binkie Bandit? Good luck on the Baba! She loves it so much...no biggie! I for one will miss her banditing activities. I guess it is a mute point if Haze won't play! Too funny!
I love this girl- bottle, binki and all. She is too cute for words. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She is blessed to have you for a mom and to be a part of your family. I think about that all the time. She is one lucky girl!
She is such a doll! At 3+, Adam is still firmly entrenched in his diapered, binkied ways. I'm beginning to think he's going to be a baby forever!
Post a Comment