Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peek

Trunk-or-Treat with Shelby the Cat and Chloe the Vamparina. She kept saying she wanted to be a pink vampire...we didn't know what that was but this seemed to fill the requirements.

5 comments:

mandy* said...

A pink vampire??? That is so cute! The costume is great. You and my mom are very creative - one year I asked for a tooth fairy costume.

Rae said...

They look so darling!!

Jenny said...

Adorable! You did a great job on Chloe's costume. I hope one day Audrey will want to do something beyond the disney princesses...

Jim said...

I love you Chloe!! You keep us on our toes!
Love, Grandpa

Bonnie said...

Jen, the Bampire costune works well. What wouldn't be adorable on her? The cookies are so cute too and way too labor intensive for me so thanks for sharing the photos! I am sure you and Traci had a lot of fun. Love that girl! I couldn't leave a comment on that post..blogger just wouldn't let me in.