As luck would have it I did my very first post on October 31, 2007. I didn't plan it and I didn't even know it until I went to check and see how long I'd been bloggin'. Halloween is totally my day so it was a nice little surprise! Anyway, I'm thinking it might be time for a giveaway--what do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll pick a winner next Thursday , October 8th. What am I giving away you might ask? Well, I'll give you a hint tomorrow.
17 comments:
I'm leaving a comment so that I might win. Because I like your style.
PS I hope Hazel is doing well! And can I tell you how much I love Chloe? She makes me smile.
Happy Anniversary! How funny you started on Halloween but didn't know! Definitely a festive day for an anniversary!
oh please please let me be the winner!!! and btw i loooove your cute pumpkins on your header soo cute!
Wow I can't believe it has already been a year. And yes it is very fitting that you started on Halloween. You will be very proud of me- we are actually celebrating Halloween this year... I actually bought two really cute Halloween decorations AND we are going to dress up and go trick or treating. I am actually quite excited about it.
Perfect for you----a Halloweeniversary! I am glad little Hazel's surgery went well. You need to take a picture of your wonderful pumpkin collection for us one of these days. I would love to see-----anyway, hope all is going well for you guys, Laura
I want that porch!
Happy Blogiversary!
Happy blogiversary!!
Jenn, is that your front porch in the picture??? I love it, I think is bc of all the awesome pumpkins. I too LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween. I jokingly tell people I am a good witch.I was born on Oct. 13 the 13th of the great month of All Hallows Eve. I LOVE IT!!! Of course I am a good witch, most of the time anyways... :):) I love your postings & am so glad you have a blog. I so enjoy keeping in touch with you & watching your girls grow. Keep up the posting & here's to another year in blog world!
Love Marianne :):)
P.S. glad to here of Hazel's surgery going well.
Jen, a give away! Great! I love you and all your pumpkins..real and kidlets. Having a shopping spree with Missy today. Very fun!Love this porch too.
My Uncle Charles' wife Melanie's birthday is on Halloween. I am jealous. I would like Halloween or the 4th of July. What did I get - the day the US bombed Hiroshima. Bummer. Maybe I'll just change my birthday. Hummm.
My favorite holiday is also Halloween. I wish I had a picture of my collection of Halloween trick-or-treaters to send you. I love them.
Wish I could be there for Halloween to go out with the kids. Fun Fun Fun
Love You. Aunt Gail
That is so cool that your "blogiversary" is Halloween! So you! Hope you're all doing well, especially Hazel!
Jen is the pumpkin queen! She has some of the cutest pumpkins I have ever seen!
If I win will you mail me my prize? :)
Your blog is great and I'm sad to say this is my first time commenting. We love hearing about all that is happening with your crew! Happy Blogging.
Happy blog-iversary and happy Halloween too! Have all of your girls picked out costumes yet?
Happy Bloggiversary and Happy Halloween! I tried to resist commenting (and thus entering the contest) because I've been horrible at commenting on regular posts lately and I knew it would be clearly obvious I'm just commenting about the giveaway. I guess I have no shame, because here I am, commenting!
ooohhh, pick me ... its my 13th wedding anniversary today :)
Great blog.
Love,
Jodi
jrenshaw@hotmail.com
Post a Comment