Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Picking a Winner at 2 pm Tomorrow

If you haven't left me a comment yet do it now and enter to win a Fall Grab Bag full of fabulous stuff in honor of my one year blogiversary!  I'm picking the winner tomorrow at 2pm.

Also here is:  The Best Family Night Game EVER .  Especially great for Halloween and for boys but girls will like it just was well. 

1 comment:

Jim said...

So Jen,
I am family...can I enter AND win??
Should I win this "Grab Bag of Festive Fun" can I choose the contence of said prize or do I have to be content with the "cute guys" shown in the 10/7 promo? Does anyone want to set up a trade now for these cute little guys should I be The One...any power tool from your hubbies work bench or a Home Depot gift Card or an exchange for manual labor, like cleaning the gutters or pulling crab grass will do...let me know while I'm still in a generous mood.

I love your years worth of Blogs...but don't tell Mom about Blogging...she might get hooked.
Love, Dad