Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween '08




I did this pumpkin with the same teeth that Hazel has coming in, they seem to becoming in  in some kind of strange, random order but 
the doctor assures us it's normal!



Lowell's office went all out and turned one floor into a trick or treat spook ally.

This is Hazel's first time at the playground...she liked the slide with a little help from mom.

5 comments:

anna banana said...

Love your pumpkins!

penguinsandladybugs said...

Great pictures....and the pumpkin carving is amazing!

Sally said...

The pumpkins look great! And every time I see your kids I think how can they be so big, they are scrumptious!

Jenny said...

Great pumpkins and great costumes! I can't believe how big Hazel is. She is adorable on that slide!

Lisa Pereira said...

Our Jakey was the same bat (gotta love Old Navy) as your little Hazel. Very cute. And I love your pumpkins.