Monday, November 10, 2008

Hazel's Giant Hair

Hazel's hair is totally out of control.  She has the giant fro that you can see here, but the worst part is that she has rubbed all the hair off of the back of her head...it's the worst case of baby hair I've ever seen.  I'm not really sure where to go from here but...it's gonna be a while before it's normal.

Hazel had a trip to the Spina Bifida clinic last week and we got a good report. Every one is really happy with her progress and how well she has done since the surgery.  They took her off of all her medications...we'll see how that goes.  They said she still needs to wait a while before she gets her wheels,  another year or so.
The next hurdle to get past is the lung issues so she can get rid of the O2.  We need to schedule an appointment with the pulmonologist because for some reason they are not part of the clinic. 

4 comments:

Laura said...

Her smile is so precious. She is beautiful. The good part, you can put tons of hair accessories in the front!!!

Bonnie said...

We are so thrilled with all the good news for Hazie. She is so beautiful even with the wild hair. I still think Cohen has her beat!

Dad and I are so happy that things are normalizing for her and all of you. It is such a relief and a huge blessing. Give her some big hugs from Gramma and Grampa...OK?

Julie said...

Yay baby!!!

Jenny said...

I love her hair! It's so adorable. Yay for all the other great news, too! Good luck with the pulmonologist!