It will be so cute to have little kids in the White House----and their new little puppy. That is about the most excited I can get about Obama winning. Just kidding, Laura
Have you ever noticed that most Presidents have had daughters living in the White House? These are some cute little girls! I wonder if Oprah is ready to relinquish her spot as the most popular African American woman? I must say I do like Michelle's outfit better here than on Election Night. What was that dress about with the peek-a-boo red windows?
2 comments:
It will be so cute to have little kids in the White House----and their new little puppy. That is about the most excited I can get about Obama winning. Just kidding, Laura
Have you ever noticed that most Presidents have had daughters living in the White House? These are some cute little girls! I wonder if Oprah is ready to relinquish her spot as the most popular African American woman? I must say I do like Michelle's outfit better here than on Election Night. What was that dress about with the peek-a-boo red windows?
Post a Comment