My mom is having a drawing over at her blog: One Designing Woman. All you have to do is make a post with a list of things that you are grateful for and leave her a comment about it. She does give away good stuff so check her out.

I have always felt like one gift I have been given is the gift of gratitude. My husband and kids might disagree but honestly very few days go by that I don't think about how thankful I am for things like:
1. soap
2. running water
3. flushy toilets
4. DW-Micro-w/d-deep freeze etc.
5. grocery stores
6. computers/internet/cellphones
7. any and all modern conveniences
I'm really not being trite. I think about these things all the time and thank my lucky stars that I don't have to haul water up from the well, visit the outhouse, send my mom her blog comments on the pony express or grow my own food. In a nutshell I'm grateful that I get to be lazy. Thank you to the forefathers (and mothers) that made it all possible.
3 comments:
Awesome. I am with you...these things really do make our lives better in every way. Especially the electronics so we can be closer. It is just so nice to have you all a keyboard away. Take my dishwasher, my microwave...but please leave my iMac alone!
I love it by the way. I am pained when I have to go on a PC. I love the light behind the monitor.It makes it all so nice!
By the way I am about to snark your tooth elf post. Still laughing over that one! You are officially entered into the contest for thankful hearts.
Good things to be grateful for! I would have never made it as a pioneer!
Love the cartoon! Thank goodness for modern convenience. Not bathing for several weeks, except for (PTA touchups----pit, t--, and a---) on my mission taught me to appreciate running water, hot water, and clean water. Oh Ecuador! Loved that place though!
Post a Comment