I love it!!!! She is so cute!
Priceless! If only he would deliver...
That is just perfect!!! I think we all say "ditto"!!
I love Julia, she is so great! She hit the nail on the head with that letter. Add my name on the bottom, and tell Santa I want a response too!
That is adorable. Good job Julia! I hope she gets it all. :)
i need to copy and paste that onto my letter to santa too. seriously keep that one FOREVER!
I am in love with my granddaughter. She is too precious for words. This is the cutest thing ever. Can I Christmas Blog it?
Classic!
So precious... anything girlish..me too Santa:)Merry Christmas!Linda C
Sorry! Didn't realize my daughter was signed in and I commented under her blog Manda.Linda C
These are my favorite! ME TOO!!!
I love the letter. It's precious and a real keeper. Sweet! Thanks for sharing. You are always welcome at The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.
I love it! What a keepsake to treasure for the years to come.Merry Christmas!
Love it! Would frame it if I were you so you can always have it! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love it!!!! She is so cute!
Priceless! If only he would deliver...
That is just perfect!!! I think we all say "ditto"!!
I love Julia, she is so great! She hit the nail on the head with that letter. Add my name on the bottom, and tell Santa I want a response too!
That is adorable. Good job Julia! I hope she gets it all. :)
i need to copy and paste that onto my letter to santa too. seriously keep that one FOREVER!
I am in love with my granddaughter. She is too precious for words. This is the cutest thing ever. Can I Christmas Blog it?
Classic!
So precious... anything girlish..me too Santa:)
Merry Christmas!
Linda C
Sorry! Didn't realize my daughter was signed in and I commented under her blog Manda.
Linda C
These are my favorite! ME TOO!!!
I love the letter. It's precious and a real keeper. Sweet! Thanks for sharing.
You are always welcome at The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.
I love it! What a keepsake to treasure for the years to come.
Merry Christmas!
Love it! Would frame it if I were you so you can always have it! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment