Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Home Tour: Miss Jen's House

Here are a few tidbits from my Christmas decore.  I swear--when I put my decorations 
away in January they spend the whole year multiplying.  This year my husband 
was giving me the big stink-eye as he unloaded 25 boxes-big, giant rubbermade 
ones- from our crawl space.
I really love this nativity set. I know everyone in Utah Valley has the exact same 
one and it doesn't even look that great in this picture but it's just so simple 
and it looks great at night with the lights.
These polar bears are my all time favorite.  I love that they can stay up longer than the regular Christmas stuff too.  I love them with the red wall (another thing everyone in Utah Valley has) and they look fab with the primitive stockings.

This is my biggest tree, um...I like a lot of stuff on my trees, can you tell???  And let's 
not discuss the pile of packages that reaches half way up the tree.  Just for the record 
90% of that stuff is for the kids and none it is from me and Lowell...yikes.

This one below is a new 'snow' tree that I did for the first time this year. 
Do you like the long, tall Santa??  It's Lowell!  

Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for sharing.
I love getting a peek into others homes.
So fun.
And the glass Christmas tree is AMAZING! I wish I could have gone just to see it.

Sally said...

Oh my gosh! We must be on the same wavelength, I am just about to post a "tour" on my blog! I love all your stuff! Your style is great! And Tom and I have nothing under our tree either...we must've been naughty!

V and Co. said...

you know how much i love your house! i know about the nativity set, i have one too, and the red wall ( i decided NOT to do it just for that fact!) now i'm into tans for the walls and color for furniture! but i still love looking at your red wall!

Bonnie said...

We feel so lucky to be able to come there and spend Christmas in this beautiful and fun home. Love the polar bears, the trees, all of it. Totally awesome. By the way no one here has the polar bears...I am so glad we found them last year.

Everyone under 40 has that nativity...and it is so beautiful with the simplicity and the white..love it. I think everyone over 40 would have it too if they didn't already have a nativity set.

Did you ever find my stuff I bought last year in all the boxes?

So nice to see a comment from Vanessa.

Linda C said...

Love your decorations, so pretty!

I'm with you on the Christmas boxes multiplying... my hubby and sons who haul them up and down for me always say I need to get rid of some-- I then volunteer to go into their stuff and get rid of it for them:)

Hands off my decorations:)

Have a Merry Christmas!
Linda C

Carla said...

Cool stuff you Utah people have! Love your gold angel wreath the bestest!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Loved the tour! We are kindred spirits in the fact of each having so many containers of Rubbermaid full of Christmas decorations-only mine are in the basement rather than a crawl-space. All I have to do is contemplate buying another Christmas decoration and my dh rolls his eyes.....

Merry Christmas!