
This glass Christmas tree was made and donated to the Festival of Trees by Tom Holdman of Holdman Studios. All proceeds from the Festival of Tree's go to benefit Primary Children's Medical Center which we love because it's 'our' hospital! The link has a video of how he made this amazing tree.


4 comments:
Look at you. You are almost as bad as me. Is this three entries in one day? OK, you are not near as bad as me. And hey, I love your entries, so of course I just am giving you a hard time!!!
I just posted a glass Christmas tree to the Christmas blog that a guy made in Murano, Italy. How odd we would both post glass ones on the same day!
This is beautiful, and yes it is for our hospital so we love it even more.
This tree was my favorite one at the Festival, so COOL!
How beautiful! It reminds me of Dale Chihuly glass.
Post a Comment