Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busted

I've been absent from the blog for awhile and I think I am getting the cyber-stink eye from some of you so I'll throw you a bone guys!  Here is what's been going on here:

1. Not much
2. Very little
3. Nothing
4. Zip

Now that Christmas is over and put away I've been taking some time to recover from this last year.  When I read thru the blog I really can't believe what we've been thru in the last 18 months.  It's hard to know what you can handle until you've done it.  You look back and think,"I did that?  HOW??"  

I've done a lot of writing the last few weeks and realized that we have a lot of things to work on still but that we have made tremendous progress.  Lowell and I are really happy, the kids are hanging in there and Hazel is improving.  She's in the hands of very qualified doctors who have her best interest and future at heart.  We are so blessed to have had so much help from all of you.  Thanks.  

Know that even when I don't comment, I'm still tuned in...keeping tabs on you.

Until next time...

Jen

3 comments:

Sally said...

Glad you're still alive! Luv ya!

Bonnie said...

I miss you terribly but know you have other fish to fry. Love you! Mom

laura.elizabeth said...

I can completely relate to the after Christmas let down. I am feeling it bad this year. Anyway, I am always amazed at what we are capable of, too. Looking back at what has been endured is always humbling. You guys really have had a tough year but you have been an example of patience and love through it all. Thanks. We love you guys. And we are so glad that you are all doing well.