Check my side bar for a link to a great local artist: Cara Jean Means.
Visit her art blog and her Etsy store
Here is one of my favorite pieces titled: Toot
Visit her art blog and her Etsy store
Here is one of my favorite pieces titled: Toot
'Toot' by Cara Jean Means
2 comments:
YEAH!! I can comment again. It has been ages since I have been able to comment here- I am not sure why. Anyway- this is a really cool painting. Do you really know the person who painted it? How cool is that.
Wow! A full post on me! Are you trying to get extra entries? ;) Thanks for the attention.
For the record, it's a colored pencil. I WISH I could paint that well, pencils are a very different story than paint.
Also, I forgot to tell you that I think it's really funny that you refer to yourself as Miss Jen because that's what my sister-in-law tells her first graders to call her. It makes me smile every time I see it!
Post a Comment