I realized this year when I didn't make any new years resolutions that something was holding me back. I'd been setting and not keeping the same resolutions for almost 20 years...it gets insanely boring and exhausting but somewhere in my mind I felt like I couldn't move on to other goals until I'd beaten down that handful of stuff that has been eluding me now for 2 decades. So I just scrapped the 'lose weight-read my scriptures every day-stick to the budget' resolutions and went for something I actually wanted to do! One of them was paint a picture...so here it is: Monster Love!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
#12: I *heart* Monster Love
I realized this year when I didn't make any new years resolutions that something was holding me back. I'd been setting and not keeping the same resolutions for almost 20 years...it gets insanely boring and exhausting but somewhere in my mind I felt like I couldn't move on to other goals until I'd beaten down that handful of stuff that has been eluding me now for 2 decades. So I just scrapped the 'lose weight-read my scriptures every day-stick to the budget' resolutions and went for something I actually wanted to do! One of them was paint a picture...so here it is: Monster Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh my goodness i *heart* all the things past posts and this one as well! LOVE the monster! and congrats on your etsy store!
I love it. That's awesome. What a fun hobby. Painting would be so much fun!
I definitely want a print-did you do a limited edition signed prints?
I love it Jen! You have so much talent!
I hope you were up by choice at 4:00am though. Thanks for the V-day present. They are my favorite!!!
Honey your painting is so cute! Love it and you and it will look good in anyone's bedroom with all the pink!
Totally cute! Now I know where your kids get their talent!
I'd hang it in my house. So cute! Jen, you are one of the most talented people I know. Hey, by the way, I am finally back to blogging, so hopefully we can virtually keep in touch again! Love ya!
These posts are so fun.
And you definitely have a thing going with the painting! I also (heart) this monster.
Yeah..OK, so you have talent...big deal.
Love, Dad
When did you paint this and why didn't you show it to me when I was at your house! I love it! I like how the antennae resemble a heart. I want to see it when I come next!
Post a Comment