Saturday, February 14, 2009

#14: I *heart* my Valentine.



Here he is in all of his many phases! He's been shaving off his beard this
week and is finally down to just long sideburns. I love you Lowell!




9 comments:

Brooke said...

I've never seen him without the beard. (you know all the 4 or 5 times I've seen him). I don't think I would have recognized him. Except for the height. That might give him away.

Bonnie said...

Wow amazing how much he looks like Read. Who knew? Lowell, this is fun~we love you! Jen please let the kids see the new blog I made for them if they haven't already. Thanks and love to all.

Gail Victoria said...

I think he looks like Alan Rickman's brother! Not bad!

Gail

Bonnie said...

I'm trying to recall who I think you look like w/o your beard. I think it's some ex-rock band, Radio/TV talk-show host who eats up his guests unmercifully just because he can. Not that you would ever do that...but you could if you wanted to.
Oh, I don't know. I am sure you are still our lovable Lowell.
See you soon,
Love, Jim

Bonnie said...

Hey...Did you U-Tub this whole thing?

girlsmama said...

Oh my! I seriously don't think I'd recognize him if I bumped into him at Allen's. What a change!

anna banana said...

That is so funny, that is exactly what my husband does, shaves it off in funny stages. :) Love it Uncle Lowell!

Sally said...

One of those bottom pics looks like Earl! Great process!

Jenny said...

I don't think I would recognize him without the beard. What initiated the shave?