Tuesday, February 3, 2009

#3: I *heart* Honey Crisp Apples


Have you tried these? In Utah you can get them at some grocery stores, I know that Sun Flower market has a good price on them. They are pretty expensive but they are worth it! I used to be a Fuji apple girl but now I am converted to Honey Crisp. They are lighter and--oddly less sweet than Fujis. They are so crisp it makes you want to weep! Go buy some!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Is it nerdy that I am totally excited to try them out?

Julie said...

Is it nerdy that I am totally excited to try them out?

Laura said...

Is this the 12 days of Valentines Day? We are a Fuji Apple family. Maybe I will diversify and try the Honey Crisp!!! I am just so crazy! Just like Britney. "I got your crazy". My favorite line of a song. Definately an ADD type of day for me.

Sally said...

I love fugi because of the crisp, so I will have to try these!